Links

Sunday, February 05, 2023

Sunday

Here we are once again, Peanut, Kiwi and I are up talking about the stock market arguing with both of them that Groundhogs have a day but they don't. Peanut is sad, but OK with that where Kiwi wants to move on towards his Trillion Twitter followers and change that. he wants a Green Cheek Conure Day or his Birthday to be a Federal Holiday. I told him we would work on that. 

Michelle has been sick, so we didn't get into too much yesterday. although we did do our Friday evening shopping yesterday morning. Michelle was sick Friday so I ran to do all the shopping and pulled into Walmart and realized, my wallet was at home. All my cash, debit cards, and credit cards were back on the other side of all that rush hour traffic so we did our shopping yesterday. It's less crowded on Saturday mornings than it is on Friday Nights which was nice, I hate crowds. 

Today we're going to go and do our weekly shopping, we have our menu for the week and we're going to go and fill in what we need from Krogers. Other than that it's going to be a relaxing day, of course, but that can always change at a moment's notice. I would like it as a recharge day before we start another work week. I did find a bread that I want to try making this week, bread making skills are something I would like to learn. Everyone loves a fresh loaf of warm bread. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: