Links

Monday, February 06, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that does in fact include those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on. 

Nothing big on my Calender this week, just working 12 hours a day from home doing what I do. I don't see anything out of the ordinary scheduled for me this week, so I'll just keep grinding. 

Michelle is feeling a little bit better between Pedialyte and Immodium we have pumped into her over the last four days I think she may be getting over this bug. I'm just wondering if it was a bug that she caught or what, I know she came home last Thursday and basically slept 24 hours straight for some reason.  

I'm rested and ready to go, let's get this week started. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: