Links

Thursday, February 02, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

On this day, my old friend Phil (as seen above) will determine if we are going to have six more weeks of winter or if we can expect an early Spring as the prognosticator of prognosticators make his appearance this fine morning to let us know what to expect. 

There have been very few bribes for Phil this last year, the little rat saw his shadow last year and the year before that even. So I'm hoping he doesn't see it this year. 

No comments: