Links

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Everyone has seen the group of 5 picture that was taken that day in 1978 at Grandma Halls. But there are in fact other pictures from that day including this one of me and my brother Gary. We were standing on front of the old garage, where basically starbucks is now located on Van Voorhis Road when this and the other pictures were taken. 

It was the Summer of 1978 and I was in my Elvis Memorabilia attire that I would wear, he had passed the summer before and it was Elvis mania after he died and I had a number of his t-shirts. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: