Links

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up planning our day out. He told me I need to go dry clothes while he stays around and sings some Bee Gees and boogie his day away. He likes bossing me around and letting everyone knows that he rules the roost. 

What's on our agenda for the day? Well, I bought Break Making for Beginners off of Amazon, which is a really good book that goes through the entire process of many different types of bread. From plain white which is where we are going to start to artisan bread. Different ways to make them and even a troubleshooting page with each bread recipe so if something doesn't work out the way you thought then you can reference a quick guide for that bread indicating what went wrong and why. I mean honestly, who doesn't love warm fresh-baked bread? Really looking forward to learning this with Michelle. 

I do have to find some time today to head over to Mom's and activate Gerald's new cell phone. Mom said he got a new one this week and needs it set up. It's an android smartphone but all he needs to do is to be able to make and receive calls from it. Speaking of Gerald I found a nice picture of him from when he was in Junior School on Facebook this week. 

Other than that not too much is planned this weekend, I know that tomorrow is the Superbowl and I'm saying the Philadelphia Eagles will win it, but it should be a great game. Never countout Patrick Mahomes who I think is the best QB in the NFL. Who do you have? 

Have yourselves a great day, may it a memorable one. 


No comments: