Links

Thursday, February 09, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Can anyone guess where Michelle and are at when this picture was taken? Directly behind us is Horseshoe Falls as we are standing in Canada at Niagara Falls for this picture. There is another set of falls off to the left in the picture that comes from the American side, but most of the time in movies when you see Niagara Falls you are looking at Horseshoe Falls. 

It was both Michelle and my only trip that we have ever made to Canada. We did it with a Groupon Coupon for about next to nothing. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: