Links

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I am once again in the early morning hours in a semi-quiet household. Kiwi of course let's me know that he is still here of course. He believes that he is an expert on everything and he's trying to tell me how his quest to get a trillion twitter followers is going. I don't have the heart to tell him he's still at 4 followers. Maybe he should lower his expectations. 

So what is on today's agenda? I'll be heading out here in a few minutes to head to the laundromat to dry clothes once again. It's part of my weekly routine, I get in and get it over with so that I can somewhat enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

One thing we are doing today is finding Michelle a new laptop. Hers is getting old and slow, and it's still running Windows 7 and she bought it about 8 years ago. It's just time to upgrade the hardware and the operating system. Everyone is running Solid State Hard Drives now, not as much storage, but much quicker. Plus she doesn't have a whole lot on her computer, so the bigger hard drive really isn't needed. We'll head to Best Buy this morning as well as maybe another place or two to see what we can find. Might end up just ordering one from one of the manufacturers and having it shipped here. 

In case no one had noticed, Jean's former boyfriend, had passed away this past week. Jerry McLean passed away on Monday and they had his funeral service on Wednesday. 

Have yourselves a great day, make some memories. 

No comments: