Links

Monday, February 27, 2023

Back at it

All good things must, unfortunately, come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things that we all refer to as weekends. In Michelle's and my case, it was a weekend of feeling under the weather. Now it is time once again to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Both Michelle and I were a little under the weather all weekend, I've been running a fever since Thursday, but just slightly to the point, it's not preventing me from doing what I would normally have done this weekend. Hopefully, we're both feeling better by the end of the day. 

Looking at our week ahead, nothing out of the ordinary on my calendar. I'm still working 12's on this project as we try to wind this portion of it up. On Michelle's side their office manager is going to be off for a while and Michelle is going to take her place as well as do her own job while they're off and recovering. 

Would you believe that my brother Gary responded to a text from Michelle. That lets us know he's alive, but he still hasn't returned any of my phone calls. 

Michelle loves her new laptop. She used to research yesterday's bread that we ended up making. Last weekend we did a dutch oven bread that was amazing, she got on the internet looking for something similar but stuffed and she came up with pepperoni and mozzarella bread like we usually get from Pheonix Bakery. I'm really liking this Sunday Break baking we have been doing, Everyone loves warm bread. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: