Links

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * Monday is once again in our rearview mirrors, which means it's a Tuesday and I can't think of any better reason to do tidbits. 

* It has been 21,088 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,319 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.

* 4,906 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut, and some stupid movie that I can't remember much about. That Pizza Hut is now gone. 

* 4,135 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming. 

* It was 3,671 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day. 

* I have now lived 1,293 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do. 

* I have 3,823 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 383 days away.  EAT SHITT PITT

* There are 347 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 208 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 169 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 160 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

* 130 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 124 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 99 more days. 

* I have written 6,509 blogs in the now 16, nearly 17 years since I started blogging. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* I may take a long weekend as I am traveling next week. 

* Town seems to have calmed down a little, now that the students are here and settled in. It's not complete chaos as it was last week. 

* I'm working in Morgantown and Marion County once again this week. Next week will see me traveling. 

* Kim and Robert have returned from their trip to pick up their Dog. I think she is happy to be home and not traveling until they go on vacation. 

* I had to buy Microsoft 365 for my online email address, Godaddy had switched services and went to another service and it has been nothing but a headache. I've had roughly 80,000 (honest number) emails bounce around I am working with tech support to get this taken care of. 

* I should be around town working today, but we'll have to wait to see if I'm here or eating Yanns Hot Dogs for lunch. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: