Links

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, just me and Peanut talking about if we overpaid Oliver who has yet to produce his first termination. Peanut thinks I should take Oliver's Popcorn and convert it to cat treats for good cats like herself. 

Well today is Michelle's Grandmother Ruth's, or better known on this blog as Gigi, 100th birthday and they are planning a big party today. She didn't quite make it to the century mark as she passed earlier this year, but there will still be a celebration today in East Liverpool. Michelle will be going up and come home later this evening. 

My day will be consumed with cutting grass and other fun activities that I could get into. If I were working locally next week I would have gone with her, however, I'm traveling to Tridelphia and working all next week. I'll stay back and take care of all the animals and get a few chores done around the house. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it the best day you can. 



No comments: