Links

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday morning. Peanut and I are up watching some educational television, and by educational I mean who knows what is on the TV. Michelle is still fast asleep and Peanut and I are discussing what we need from the store. 

Grocery shopping kind of day, same as every other Sunday for us. Time to plan the meals for the week as I will be working in town or close this upcoming week. Next week is a different story and I'll be heading to the Panhandle to work. 

Michelle and I are both off today, I worked yesterday and am in need of a little rest and relaxation. We had three events yesterday, two birthdays and the Johnny Koon Lantern launch and butterfly release. With COVID numbers going up in our county, we just best thought that staying home was our best option. Maybe next year as this is two years in a row that we have missed it and both were pretty much COVID related. 

No plans for this afternoon other than a nice nap and maybe watch a movie or two. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: