Links

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes way, way back. Actually to a time I really can't remember with a man who was a very big influence on my life. The man  

This pic was taken sometime during the 1960s, I was just a cute little bald boy back then. The most adorable little hellion in the world. The picture was taken at Coopers Rock with my Grandpa Hall. Good times went by. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: