Links

Thursday, August 05, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to Thanksgiving 2004, we had all met up a Terri's for a Thanksgiving Feast and I had my new camera with me so I grabbed a few pictures including this one. I grabbed group photos of everyone from Terri's clan. Erica Jean was still just a newborn. 

This was in fact one of those Thanksgivings that we all went to Suburban Lanes afterward to go bowling. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: