Links

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut and I are discussing the best options for the Mountaineers this coming season. We're out here carrying on and partying and frolicking all over the house. Sophie, she's just sleeping and telling us to quiet down and shut up. 

I get to enjoy a second day off for my weekend, I'm heading out to work near Cabellas this coming week, and will arguably be traveling the remainder of the quarter for work. Need to total up those IHG Points, We're Platinum Elite and we're heading to Aspire Elite status. It's rewards we get with our IHG Account and we total up points for things like free rooms and discounted rooms. We get one free night a year, and that is set to reset in a couple of weeks. The good news is your tax dollars are putting me up in a Suite this week again. 

Plans for the day, grocery shopping, and getting what Michelle may need for the week. Come home and take care of the animal's needs and I'll write a week's worth of blogs today. That way I don't have to worry about it when I am traveling. I usually do it when I am on the road, I do have a Chromebook that fits my needs, but at the end of a long day, I'm usually tired. First-day of travel there will be a Walmart trip for me to stock up on things like soda. 

Other than it's going to be a day of relaxation, I know Michelle is going to want it after her long day yesterday. 

Have a great day. 


No comments: