Links

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sunday

Like sands in the hourglass, so are my early morning weekend blogs. They just keep going and going and going and going. Peanut is not out here and I am flying solo once again, Kiwi is even still sleeping. It must be that I am one of those rare people who prefers early early morning. 

What's on my agenda? Other than a day off for both Michelle and I? Grocery shopping and other weekly household chores. Michelle is on call from work in case they need to get anything out of the old location and into the new one. I'm just going to relax this afternoon. 

I might even watch myself a movie or two this afternoon. I can use a nice relaxing day, that is unless my wife wants me to do other things that may take precedent to my lazy day, such as mowing the lawn, or something of that nature. 

Michelle is getting excited about the girls' trip coming up in a couple of months. She was going to ger some bath bombs that she really loves but decided on making Hot Chocolate Bombs to give out. Kayley, Abbie, and Korey are all going to get together and make them. Michelle bought the molds and Hayley just lives right down the road from Sarris Candies and Michelle ordered some other things as well. I'm sure Luke will volunteer to be Quality Control Supervisor. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: