Links

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Monday is now once again in our rearview mirrors, it's Tuesday and a good reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,025 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,256 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. 

* 4,843 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC movie that was horrible. 

* 4,072 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming. 

* It was 3,594 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. 

* I have now lived 1,234 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.

* I have 3,886 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 446 days away. 

* There are only 271 days until the start of  Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 232 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 223 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. He and his wife live under the old bridge in the backyard. 

* 192 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 185 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 162 more days. 

* There are 44 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* I have written 6,440 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* Amy and Ralph finally are going to be having a housewarming next month, they are already moved in. 

*Michelle will be moving her office later this week to their new location. 

* I'm out working again today, the good news is I am not that far away and can sleep at home. 

* I think we are either at the end of the tail end of the COVID Pandemic. It's been a rough 15 months but we are starting to see everything return to normal. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: