Links

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back about 8 years, we used to always go to Jimmy Buffett concerts and one year (actually a few years) Jean went with us to the event. She had a great time and I'm thinking this is the second year we went. The first year was with Gary and I forget the memory card in my camera, so the only pictures were the ones on my phone. 

After basically feeding half the parking lot, Jean decided to play beer pong with a bunch of college students. As you can tell she was enjoying herself. She was living life to the fullest and having loads of fun.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: