Links

Friday, June 04, 2021

Rehearsal Day

No Big Ole Hairy Friday today, that will return next week in its normally scheduled time and day. 

Today will be a special day, it's the day before the big day, it's the rehearsal day and dinner. 

There will be a lot of running around today, finalizing everything before tomorrow's festivities, and by festivities, I mean Hayley's wedding. There are some final things that need to be done today so that we can have our rehearsal later today and do our rehearsal dinner of a big crab boil for dinner. I think we are just buying the crabs already steamed, but we'll boil everything else that goes with it. 

EDIT, tonight is Smoked BBQ, tomorrow night is the crab boil. My bad and thank you to the bride's mother for correcting me. 

Hopefully, I can get up early enough to watch the sunrise at least one of these days, it's something that I always love to do when I am at or on the ocean. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: