Links

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut and I are up discussing whether it is too early for me to be up. She says it's not, I'm saying that it is. 

We did manage to get 99% of the rest of Mom and Gerald's stuff moved from their old apartment to their new place. I got the cable set up, we got most of the stuff unpacked and either put away or ready to put away. The apartment is functional, now they just need to put their personal touch on it to make it their home. She had a brand new Echo Dot but never set it or activated it, I have it all set up for her. 

Mine and Michelle's day, grocery shopping and the things that we do on a weekly basis around the house. Basically, get ready for the next week of work. 

I'll be up in Republic Pa once again this upcoming week, that is until Wednesday as that is our hard stop date for the quarter. Everything stops and they start to prepare for Quarter 3. Sadly the supervisor I have worked for since the beginning is having her team moved around, and those of us in West Virginia will start working for another supervisor and on other teams more partnered with Virginia than Ohio. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: