Links

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

You knew I would not let this photo flashback go without something from this past weekend. This p[icture was stolen I have to confess, but it was on Hayley's wedding day when her and Tyler went back down to the beach at sunset to grab a few pictures. 

This one stood out to me for some reason, I think it was one of my favorites from the entire weekend. The happy couple are still enjoying their honeymoon in San Diego.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: