Links

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

I'm honestly not sure of the exact time frame from this picture, I know it was taken after we had moved to East Gate. I'm wearing a monogram sweater so I'm guessing it was not taken during the summer months, so maybe I'll guess and say it was my 19th birthday. 

I was much thinner back then compared to today and I had a full head of hair and the mustache that I have had on or off throughout my life. I think I last chopped it off in the late 90's and have never grown it back since. 

Have yourselves a great day, I'm coming home today but first

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: