Links

Saturday, June 05, 2021

Wedding Day

All of the planning and all the hard work Hayley and Tyler have done is all coming to a culmination today, a day where her Dad Richard, and I will be giving away my favorite daughter to a very good man in Tyler Ash. I consider this one of the biggest honors in my lifetime as I have watched this little girl grow up into a beautiful young woman. 

So today at around 10:30, we will all head on over to Assateague Island as Michelle, Rich and I will see this little girl Marry the man of her dreams. 

We will welcome Tyler officially into our family and Michelle and I gain a son in law and Hayley's will be welcomed into the Ash family and take the Ash name as her own. 

This date has been set in stone by Hayley for some time, it was very important to her as it is the date when her and Tyler started dating and it was Michelle and Richards's anniversary as well. 

It's going to be a great day. 

No comments: