Links

Monday, March 01, 2021

Happy Birthday Luke and Happy Monday

I would like to take this opportunity to make this a dual purpose blog, first and foremost I would like to with our Grandson Luke a Very Happy Birthday today. Korey, Hayley and Tyler had his birthday party yesterday at Korey's house and Michelle and I went up and enjoyed the afternoon with everyone. Luke officially turns 7 years old today, Happy Birthday Luke.

For me, I'm out on the road and traveling to a city when my Aunt Juanita and Uncle Chuck lived their lives for the next few days. I'll be up there working there for RTI today, tomorrow and Wednesday before returning Wednesday evening to my lovely wife. Been to this city many times as a kid and a few times as an Adult, and only stayed overnight there once previously when my Juanita passed away. 

I've talked to my brother Gary a few times in the last couple of days, we are going to try to hook up while I'm up in his neck of the woods. He actually lives in Wheeling and works in Weirton, so he has a little bit of a drive to go to work. Hopefully we can grab a two brothers picture while I'm up there.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: