Links

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic comes from last Summer, I grabbed this picture as my co-author was strolling around the backyard last fall. It's getting that time of the year again when my feline co-blogger gets to run around outside again all day. She loves the outside, even all winter she will lay by the door or bedroom window and just watch what is going on outside all day. 

Peanut is a great cat, but she tends to get spooked anytime something is out of the ordinary here. She has her hiding places, she is such a blog writing, joke telling diva. 

Have yourselves a great day 

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

Natural Health News said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.