Links

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to the 2010 season, when I was still able to play, but on the downward part of my athletic career playing softball. The team, the old MiHaley's team, that Michael Toth had sponsored and played 2nd Base for us. At the bat was Chris "Hector" Ostien, I'm wearing #33, Chris Evans who owns Tin 202 is on my right, former WVU Football player Justin Knapp is on my left wearing #54 and #12's name is slipping my memory right now, I know he is an attorney however. 

I think this was the last summer that I played competitive softball and it was about a year before Michelle and I got married. I've played a few years since in the Sr League, but that is for people aged 50 and older and it has modified rules. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: