Links

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

I'm sure I've used this one before, probably a few times but when I ran across it it gave me a nice chuckle so I thought I would use it once again for this weeks blog. 

There is not too much I can say about this picture other than the obvious, yes it is a time when someone took a picture of my Dad peeing at work in the mines. That is honestly about all I can say about this picture other than I know it happened in the 1900's. My dad passed away in 1999 so it had to before that, I can even say it was most likely in before or in 1998 as he was off sick the last six months of his life and never made it back to work after a twisted bowl surgery that started his downfall. 

He was a hard-working, blue-collar family man who was loved and respected by all.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: