Links

Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday

Another Monday, another week of challenges and another road trip for yours truly. Now it is time for everyone to put their collective noses back to the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living and making this world a better place.

I'll be heading south this week, heading down to the state Capitol this morning and working in that area. I may be making a few return trips here over the next few weeks, that is unless something closer to home opens up for me. I don't mind though, I much prefer working areas where people are located and the roads are at least two lanes and made of asphalt. 

It was 13 years ago today that Michelle and I went out on our very first date. I don't know what I would have done without her, they have been some very magical years and we have managed to pretty much see the world together. I'm lucky to have such a great woman to have come into my life at a time when I was ready for it. Here is to the next 13 years! 

Have yourselves a great day, I have a few hours of driving ahead of me today. I'll but on some 70's tunes and cruise on down the highway. 

Hi ho hi ho


1 comment:

Natural Health News said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.