Links

Friday, March 26, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. I'm actually back home and Michelle and I are a single week away from our second COVID Vaccinations. So that right there is one heck of a reason to celebrate. You may ask yourself why is my traditional opening paragraph so long compared to my typical Friday posts? Simple answer. formatting. 

Well since my lovely wife loves to watch the Giraffes I just couldn't pass up on the opportunity to use one in my picture for Friday's blog. They are big and they are hairy and how often do you really get the chance to use not only one, but two of them in a single blog post? Michelle basically lives on the Giraffe Cam and we have to cut our talks short on Tuesdays because she is an insider and that is when their exclusive discussions take place. 

I do have a skype interview this afternoon for a job that is located in Baltimore. Not the job I went down and interviewed for but one with an oil and gas company. It will initially be remote work from home, but will eventually be in an office in downtown Baltimore, just not on the inner harbor like the other job I thought I was getting earlier this year. I put in for a lot of jobs in this area and in Pennsylvania where it's just a commute to work and back. I've had one interview here and this will be my 4th one in Baltimore. 

Weekend plans probably include us going and getting a new canopy to put up outside. We left the one we had outside all summer and it took it's toll on it by weathering the tarp and ultimately weakening the frame. It was a number of years old and is our smaller and cheaper one, so we'll just replace it. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: