Links

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us, I'm not traveling for RTI this week but will be next week, good time for a Tidbits. 

* It has been 20,906 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar.

* It has been 6,127 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. It's still my passion and I enjoy it. 

* 4,724 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC movie that was horrible. 

* 3,953 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning but she was expecting it. 

* It was 3,475 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, married by a chiropractor. 

* I have now lived 1,115 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.

* I have 3,991 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 557 days away. I think I started this countdown with about 2,500 days. 

* 344 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he's held up his prediction so far this year, it's probably snowing right now still. 

* 311 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 304 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 281 more days. 

* There are 163 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be my and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 163 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 28 days until the start of Spring 2021!!!!! My favorite season of the year!!!

* I have written 6,319 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, hopefully, I can get a few flights in this spring. 

* Back to working for RTI, but it'll be next week before I get back out into the field. Could have went this week but I have a couple events coming up this week both include me traveling. 

*  Michelle has been feeling much better, not sure if she had COVID but we isolated her for 10 days and I think all is well. Better safe than sorry. 

* I'll be taking a trip to Baltimore later this week, keep your fingers crossed. 

* Michelle and I will be traveling to Canonsburg on Sunday for Luke's Birthday Party.   

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it before on my blog, but I Hate Snow. Don't even like it a little bit.  

* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing. 

* We're now Gold for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.  

No comments: