Links

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Peanut and I sit alone on a very quiet Saturday morning, we're both up partying like old-aged rock stars getting ready to get our day on, but only after a few hours of sleep. We're up watching the movie swingers on HBO and putting our collective heads together to bring you our thoughts on the day. 

Michelle and her sister Chris left yesterday to go to East Liverpool-Calcutta Ohio to take care of a few things with her Dad's estate. Danni will be joining them today for a sister's day so to speak. They are all actually getting together to take of their Dad's estate and attempt to stop in and see their Mom before they head home later today. 

Me, Peanut, Kiwi and Sophie have been partying it up all night, Kiwi providing all the music, Peanut did all the night's Comedy and Sophie did her normal geriatric stuff of telling us younguns to quiet down. Peanut did tell a few good ones like What is a cat's favorite movie? The Sound of Mewsic! What's a cat's favorite game to play with a mouse? Catch! She was killing it all night long on the microphone to say the least. 

My plans for the day are not too much the same as they are every day as of late, not too much of anything. I don't know about anyone else. but I'm starting to get tired of being bored. At least when I was contact tracing I was occupied. I guess I shouldn't complain and use the downtime to relax a little more. 

I hope everyone has a great day but Peanut wants to tell one more joke on a partying shot before we close this blog out. 

What's a cat's favorite dessert? Chocolate mouse!

No comments: