Links

Saturday, February 06, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household on a quiet Saturday morning. I'm up way too early to be up for the day and have some movie playing on HBO in the background. Peanut is fast asleep somewhere and I'm about to lay back down after I suck down an alka seltzer. 

The good news for the day, this is actually my first weekend, and more importantly my first Saturday off since before Christmas, December 12th to be specific. All of those weeks of contact tracing are over with and we're getting ready to gear up for the NSDUH project that pays RTI's bills. 

What's going on around town on this day, well the WVU Men's Basketball team begins a 6 game stretch today starting with the University of Kansas where our next 6 opponents are ranked in the AP top 25, the last 4 of those 6 games will be against teams in the Top 10. Talk about an absolutely brutal stretch, but we have already played 4 top 10 teams so far this season. Bob Huggins and these Mountaineers aren't ducking or hiding from anyone. 

I think Michelle plans on making a trip to Rural King sometime today to get some food for her 4 legged friends and then a trip to go and see her sister Chris. 

Have yourselves a great day. 



No comments: