Links

Friday, February 19, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well, I was supposed to be in Eastern Maryland yesterday for an interview, but that has been put off until next week at this time. Inclimate weather was the reason for the postponement. Not banking too heavily on this one, but we'll have to wait and see. It will be my first in-person interview since the whole covid thing started. 

So what are my plans for now that my certification is all done. Well possibly go out and work for RTI some next week, only problem is that none of the segments are anywhere close to Morgantown meaning I may have to travel and stay overnight to work if the area is still open. They run an analysis every Friday to see where COVID numbers are low enough to do in-person visits. My only opportunities right now are in the two panhandles. 

I did our Sam's shopping yesterday and will run out and dry laundry later this morning, and that's probably going to be my highlight for the day and that's about it for me. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: