Links

Friday, February 05, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No plans for the weekend other than to watch some random football game Sunday Night. It is Super Bowl weekend and we already jumped ahead and bought our wings for Sunday night, a tradition Michelle and I have had for some time is to eat wings during the Super Bowl. There have been years past when it was hard to find them on the grocery store, but we jumped ahead of that yesterday and have ours in hand. 

I am going to start training for my yearly certification for RTI probably early next week. There is an update I have to do to the equipment and I think 5 online pieces of training that I have to do before my virtual training and certification through a zoom call in a week or so. Not sure If I will have any segments to work this quarter, but they want is all to be ready in case there. are. 

I do have to replace the battery in Pearl. It's fine in warmer weather, but when it gets cold it just lacks the cold-cranking amps that she needs to turn the car over. In ten years, this will be the second time I've had to change the batter in Pearl, so I guess it is probably due to being changed as they don't last forever. 

Have yourselves a great day today and get ready for a good game on Sunday. 

No comments: