Links

Monday, February 15, 2021

Presidents Day

The traditional weekend is now once again over with, if you are lucky enough to work for some kind of Government, today is President's Day a Federal Holiday which means you get to extend your weekend one more day. 

What else doe it being Presidents Day mean? Banks are probably going to be closed as will Post Offices and any Federal Offices. They are the lucky ones that get to have this day as a Holiday and get paid to stay home. 

I begin my RTI certification tomorrow, this is the yearly thing that I used to go to either St Louis or Raleigh NC for to do fieldwork for the NSDUH study. I have all my supplies and everything, just need to take time sorting them and go through this training and recertification. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: