Links

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic kind of has a double meaning, one for the obvious photo flashback from when Michelle and I went to Baltimore a day before our cruise to run around downtown. I grabbed this pic that I believe was closer to the Inner Harbor than it was Camden Yards. Michelle was proudly wearing her Pirates shirt and telling the people of Baltimore what we thought of their baseball team. 

The second meaning, Michelle and I are off to Baltimore today. I have an interview tomorrow in Millersville Md, just south of Baltimore at 10:00 AM. This would be for an on-site position that I actually had to submit a copy of my college transcripts to as part of the application process. It's a very good paying job and I think I have my pay range that I'm targeting and it seems within their range. It's a little more expensive to live there, so I have taken that into consideration of my assessment. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: