Links

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up early and still in negotiations with my co-author Peanut to come back to work and help me write these weekend blogs. I'm out here watching Revenge of the Nerds and collecting my thoughts for the day

Our plans for the day are simple, we're running out to do our weekly grocery shopping this morning, then returning home and do our normal Sunday morning chores that we do pretty much every Sunday. Garbage, sorting pills, bills, etc. before I head out to work later this morning. 

The Mountaineer Men's Basketball team rebounded from their long COVID layoff by beating Kansas State at Kansas State 69-47. Surprisingly this team seems to be playing a little better since our McDonald's All-American decided he was going to transfer to Kentucky. Fairmont native Jalen Bridges has been a very pleasant surprise after losing Oscar and then Noah Cottrill to an injury a few weeks ago. We might be a better team that looks more fluid now, but we;ll see how that all plays out down the road. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho
 

No comments: