Links

Friday, January 29, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

You know all those years ago when my dad was alive and working in the Coal Mines, did you ever think he had the first inclination that when he had to empty his bladder that someone would take a camera down there and grab a picture of him relieving himself? On top of that, that years later his own son who owns a digital copy of that image would post it on on something called the internet and gets a worldwide audience to be potentially seen by millions. Personally, I think he was just happy to drain the bladder....lol

It is the second day of my weekend so to speak, my workweek concluded on Wednesday evening and will begin again tomorrow morning at around 11:30. Although with the end of the month of January it also sees the end of my time being contracted to PIH and the end of my time as a contact tracer during a surge. We could still be extended, but RTI has plans for me to be re-certified this month remotely to go back out and work for them on the NSDUH study for 2021. 

So what are my plans for my last day off? Not much, running to the laundromat to dry clothes, but other than that it's just going to be my typical boring day off. Maybe I'll hang out with Peanut and Kiwi. 

Have yourselves a great day, enjoy the start of your weekend. 

No comments: