Links

Sunday, January 03, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm here watching Biloxi Blues and collecting my thoughts for the day. My co-author is once again on a labor strike trying to renegotiate her cat/blogger contract.

Our agenda for the day is to simply go do our grocery shopping this morning and get our weekly chores done. Things we do every Sunday morning on any other week. 

Afterward, it will be me heading to work once again doing my contract tracing, I started my workweek yesterday and today will be day two of it. I do have to say that it kind of throws your schedule off as to knowing what day it is working such a strange schedule, it does take a little bit of getting used to. 

The Steelers play today at 1:00, but I'll miss that game due to working. The Steelers are sitting my starters as they have nothing to gain or lose from today's game in preparation for next week's playoffs. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make it memorable. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: