Links

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I had to wake up to use the restroom and suck down an Alka-seltzer from last nights wings we had for dinner. I'm out here with the Changeover on the boob tube behind me ready to go back to bed. Both Peanut and Sophie are on the table inquiring about cat treats, but I'm holding firm on my contract negotiations with my co-author. 

I'm working once again today doing my contact tracing, had a little bit of a hiccup yesterday as our Queue of work could not load the data dump and it pretty much sat empty most of the afternoon. I was off to a great day until the bottom pretty much dropped out of our accessible caseload. 

Mine and Michelle's plans for the day, we'll be doing our Sunday grocery shopping and chores as we do every Sunday. I think we have the week's meals planned out, so that is always nice to know when you go to the store. Although we plan our meals out every week and have done so for a number of years now. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: