Links

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household. I'm up and watching Billy Madison, but am going to lay back down very shortly. My co-author is still observing her work stoppage and it looks as though we got the snowstorm that everyone was anticipating already. I can see snow on the ground and state road trucks driving by. 

Today is a little bittersweet for me, I finish up my contractual commitment through RTI to do contact tracing in the state of Massachusetts. I trained in mid-December to prepare them for the Holiday period surge that they were experiencing and we worked them through it and have it back to being manageable by their in-house staff. I can't say that I have not enjoyed it because I have and it did pay pretty well, so no complaints from me. It all comes to a close today. I'm still working for RTI and will be going back to preparing for the NSDUH study over the next few weeks. I'll recertify and have some online training that I will have to complete first. 

Michelle was kind enough to run out and do our grocery shopping last night, big snowstorm is due to hit us so she wisely got those chores done yesterday, leaving this morning pretty much open other than gathering up the trash and sorting my pills for the week. Sundays have been my roughest days as I have to get up early to get all the chores done before I have to report to do the contact tracing at 11:30. Michelle has done the shopping a couple of times for me on Sundays, I was a little under the weather once and yesterday because of the anticipated weather so to speak. 

Have yourselves a great day today, make it memorable. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: