Links

Friday, January 15, 2021

It's a Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall Birthday

 This is not your typical Friday, it's a very special one to me and my wife. Today, my lovely wife along with her Sister Chris (they are not twins) celebrate their birthdays. Danni and Roy are planning on coming down some time this weekend so we will all probably take a trip out for dinner someplace. 

Michelle and Chris are both two very special ladies in my life, Michelle is the apple of my eye and my soulmate, it's hard to believe that we have been together what will be coming on 13 years in a couple of months. She has been my rock-solid foundation and I want to take this opportunity to not only tell her I love her with all my heart, but also a very Happy Birthday today. We have been trying the last couple of days to teach Kiwi to say Happy Birthday, but he has his own aviary agenda. 

Also celebrating a birthday today is Michelle's sister Chris, who is 5 years and 1 minute older. Chris is one amazing Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Teacher, Spiritual Guide, and just an all-around amazing person. I am a very lucky man to have such a sister in law. 

There may be some more good news, but as of presstime of me writing this blog it has not been finalized. This would be very good news for Michelle and her job search. She's been through two interviews and they emailed her their entire benefit package, so this could be some good birthday news coming very soon. 

Happy Birthday to both Michelle and Chris, two very special ladies in my life. 

No comments: