Links

Monday, January 18, 2021

Martin Luther King Jr Day

Today we as a nation take some time out to celebrate the short life of Martin Luther King Jr, the civil rights leader who was shot and killed on April 4, 1968. We as a Nation use his day to commemorate his life, it is a Federal Holiday and so Banks and Post Offices will be closed as well as any Federal Offices. 

For me, I'm back at it once again on what would be considered my hump day for the week doing contact tracing. We have been at this pretty hot and heavy for over a month and they are still bringing new Contact Tracers on, however I'm pretty sure our contract expires at the end of January and the contract says there could be work beyond that date. I think RTI was waiting to see about our field work and how the COVID situation is playing out as to whether it is safe to go back into the field or not. I honestly look to get extended doing the contact tracing, but that's just my humble opinion. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for Michelle the next couple of days, more will be revealed if it comes through. No intention of jinxing anything. 

I hope everyone has a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: