Links

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday Tidbits

 * Steelers won on Monday Night Football to start the week, good reason for a tidbits. 

* It has been 20,750 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.

* It has been 5,966 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.

* 4,567 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.

* 3,791 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.

* It was 3,328 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.

* I have now lived 954 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.

* I have 4,137 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 716 days away.

* There are 325 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 325 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 278 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!

* 140 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil, his wife Philamina and their kid Phillip Jr have all been hanging in our back yard.

* 125 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.

* There are 107 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. It's about time they start putting the Christmas stuff out in stores...lol

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 75 more days.

* I have written 6,150 blogs in the now 16 years since I started blogging. 

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.

* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago. She continues her Physical Therapy today.

* Where has this summer went

* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.

* We're still in the Red for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: