Links

Monday, September 07, 2020

Happy Labor Day

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the working people around the world a very Happy Labor Day. Normally this is just the extended weekend before Michelle and I used to go on Vacation, but no cruise this year as it was cancelled a couple of months ago and we've pout the money towards Hayley's wedding.

We smoked once again yesterday, so that means it's going to be a pretty simple Hamburgers and Hot Dogs on the grill kind of day. Hayley and Tyler will once again be stopping over for dinner, Michelle is going to go with her and Alice to look at a location for the Bridal Shower. They are going to check out some place in Westover and see if it is available.

Kiwi and I will hold down the back yard from any invasions, he's becoming a pretty good watch bird with a huge personality. He and I have had some pretty deep conversations this summer, I'm just thankful I can keep up with him...lol

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day, school is scheduled to start tomorrow in Monongalia County but everything has been pushed to an online learning and a week by week basis which is really messing some parents up, but that's tomorrow, have a great and memorable day today.

No comments: