Links

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Had all went as planned, and it was already paid for, this would have been my view today. We would be on our cruise and today we would get gathering our priority tendering stickers and we would have been some of the first ones to hit the beach at my favorite place I have ever been to. Half Moon Cay.

It's amazing how crystal clear, calm and just beautiful the ocean is here. I can't explain it and pictures just do not do it any justice. Today would have been our six trip here, so we are quite familiar with the island, but 2020 has just thrown everyone one heck of a curveball.

Have a great day, this is where I would love to be today.

No comments: