Links

Friday, September 11, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Today marks the 19th year since the terrorists attacks on our Country. World Trade Center and the Pentagon were all hit with commercial airlines in a suicide mission of a terrorist cell.

More importantly, if this blog was a person, it would now officially be old enough to get it's learners permit to learn to drive. Yes my blog officially turns 16 years old today. 16 years to make 6,147 posts discussing my life or things around it. It's a 16 year open book of my life and the events that have been happening within it and everything is time stamped. I wish I had a Dollar for every word that I have written in this blog, I don't know the exact number, but I would imagine I would be a multi-millionaire.

No High School football tonight involving any of the Monongalia County teams due to the Corona Virus, and it doesn't look like there will be next week either as it is based on the numbers from tomorrow and we are significantly over the threshold for the top tier by about 50%. We would need to cut down our cases by 1/3 by tomorrow for that to happen and that would mean we would need negative number of cases today and tomorrow. That's just not happening.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, WVU plays tomorrow so this could be interesting.

No comments: