Links

Sunday, September 06, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again, in the early AM co-authorless and having to come up with content for this brilliant blog on my own. Got Spiderman playing in the background and I'm still waking up.

Michelle and I are going to fire up the smoker once again today, but we're just going to do some chicken for us for dinner. I don't think we're going to smoke a whole chicken, I think we're just going to buy some chicken pieces parts and toss them in for a few hours.

Other than that it's going to be our Sunday shopping and chores that we do every week. Sunday's, especially Sunday Mornings have been a routine for us for a number of years. We are still going through the motions as if life were normal, even though life really isn't normal for anyone right now.

Yesterday was pretty relaxing for us, I watched the Marshall game on TV but that was an absolute blowout. The Eastern Kentucky team didn't even seem like they wanted to be there. We play them this Saturday. Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day, Kiwi did have a great day outside.

Have a great day.

No comments: