Links

Friday, September 18, 2020

Big OIe Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

There is no High School Football this evening in Monongalia County, but that doesn't mean no one is playing. Keep up with all of the states actions and everything else that is going on as we take another weekend off. 

There may be football next weekend, they seemed to have manipulated the methodology for Monongalia County to get us a more desired response, of course that is not science, it is propaganda. Why even have science and testing, if you're not going to report facts and instead report what you want to report. I have lost a lot of faith in some leaders that I had a lot of respect for, but that's just my opinion. This thing is now going to blow up In My Humble Opinion. 

Hayley, Bethanie and then Tyler are all coming over for another craft day today, I took a trip to Harry's yesterday and got some good hot sausage and we are going to make  Spicy Sausage Rigatoni that everyone absolutely loves. 

No big plans for the weekend for me, I know there is a wedding Michelle is going to go to tomorrow up at Cooper Rock. Another one of Hayley's Friends, Dusty, is getting married tomorrow. I asked Michelle if I had to get dressed up and she told me I didn't have to go. I'll see if I can find a football game on. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a hopefully great weekend.

Stay safe.  

No comments: