Links

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday

Alright you working stiffs, you have made it to the point of the week when you can start thinking about the weekend. All downhill from here as you are in the home stretch already so to speak.

Michelle is heading north to Canonsburg today, meeting up with the rest of the people from her company and having their weekly in person get together. They have been meeting three times a day on the internet, but now they are starting to work their ways back into the office life. They still don't have the Clarksburg office up and running as of yet, it's a big remodel job.

I spent yesterday putting in a few resumes around the net. As new jobs in my field open up I like to have a resume out there quickly, that way when the Corona virus thing is over with hopefully I can pick and choose what job I want to accept.

I will start doing some listing work next week with RTI. West Virginia has gotten the approval to start listing June 1st and there are a couple segments that she wants me to get listed for this coming January. No biggie, that's an easy one where I am just riding around in the car writing down addressed or descriptions of locations. That way when we get to the field interviewing portion of the job in possibly July, the field interviewers can have have the materials that they need.

I talked to Mom this past weekend and she bought herself a new computer and has asked if I could set it up for her. I figure with Michelle in Canonsburg, it'll be a good day for me to head up there.

Have a great day today, go make a difference in this world we live in.

No comments: