Links

Sunday, May 03, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one up and my co-author is once again slacking on her duties as Peanut is no where to be found, or should I say she is comfortably in bed sleeping. I'm up watching something on the TV, but it is more on for noise than anything else.

Had a pretty busy day yesterday believe it or not. Michelle and I took a trip to Rural King to pick up some wild bird food.She has a couple feeders in the back yard that she likes to keep filled up for our little visiting aviary friends. We do get a pretty wide variety of species believe it or not, some you just don't see in this area.

We took a trip to Harry's to grab some bulk meat for the freezer. When we buy burger from anywhere else it turns brown in a couple of days, at Harry's he was literally cutting it off the cow and grinding it as we were there. I can't say enough about this local butcher shop, if you have not tried it I say give it a try just once, you'll be back.

Yesterday evening Kim hosted a Zoom Call for all who wanted to attend. Kim, Terri, Myself, Robert, Nick, Mom, Brittany, Val, and Amy (I hope I didn't forget anyone) were all on the call. It was nice to see and hear everyone, even though Mom had a lot of technical issues.

Normal day today, grocery shopping and then our chores for the week.

Have a great day.

No comments: